Gabe is 13!

Gabe is 13 today.  Thirteen years ago he was given to us by God and he has blessed us from the very start.   He has brought so much joy into our lives and we thank God for him every day.

Son, you are growing into a young man and I am proud of your gutsiness and the fervour you bring to all that you do.  You are a kind and patient older brother, a true and loyal friend and a loving and gentle son.   Love, Mom.

Gabe - Age 6
Gabe - Age 13
Prayers for my son:


1.    Create in my son a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within him (Psalm 51:10)
2.    May my son walk after You, God, and fear You and keep Your commandments and obey Your voice. May he serve You and hold fast to You (Deuteronomy 13:4)
3.    May my son be strong and courageous and not fear or be in dread, for it is You, Lord, our God, who goes with him. You will never leave him or forsake him (Deuteronomy 31:6)
4.    May my son walk before You, God, as King David walked, with integrity of heart and uprightness, doing according to all that You have commanded him, and keeping Your statutes and rules (1 Kings 9:4)
5.    Like Timothy, may my son be an example to believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity (1 Timothy 4:12)

http://proverbs31.org/devotions/devo/five-scriptural-prayers-for-your-son/




Toast to Gabe ....... apparently shirts are optional at Birthday Tea.