My cooking night

Recipe Kim Chi* Fried Rice with Bacon



Today was cooking night: Cole or I make a recipe and then we make it the next week until we learn it by heart.  Today it was kim chi with fried rice and bacon.  Kim chi is cut, fermented cabbage with spices.

Here's how you make it, you need:

kim chi (1 or more containers or 2 cups)
bacon (1 lb)
rice (4 cups)

1. put 4 cups of rice in your rice maker
2. Get a heavy pan and cut bacon in to bite size pieces, fry (drain any excess grease)   
3. Put cooked rice into the pan
4. After rice is well fried, add kim chi. mix it in  
5. Servie with soy sauce (opt)








*note from Mom - to Andrew Kim, where ever you may be: you really changed our lives when you came to stay here all those years back.  I remember your mother silently praying over our home; her blessing has stayed on us and I praise our God for you all.  I hope where ever the Computer Engineering Hardware world takes you, you will know that every time I make rice, I think of you and Kim and little Owen.  Your sister in Christ, with much love - Kathleen