Granola for the people

Gabe says I have to use pink type if I want to use his blog or people will think I am HIM and he is totally disgusted at the very prospect of that....

3 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup almonds, chopped or not chopped
1 cup Shredded Coconut 
Salt - just a bit
1/3 cup vegetable oil - anything really, canola, olive oil is a bit...olive-y. If I am feeling generous, I use melted butter.
1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
1/4 cup apple juice or can juice or even just water ot wet the ingredients
1 tsp vanilla

So really, you just throw everything into a bowl and smoosh it around to mix it up.  You can add or take away pretty much any of the ingredients except the oil and oats and it still works out well.

Put the lot on a parchment lined pan, the biggest pan you have so you can spread it out, and bake at 300 for 60-75 min.  You can turn the granola half way through, but I usually forget.  Then LEAVE it in the oven for a few hours to dry out.  Then, eat it.